Kyle Canyon rates, fees and service rules
|Service Type||Daily Service Charge||Tier||Threshold||Rate (per 1,000 gallons)|
|Residential||$2.01 x 30 days = $60.30||1||Unlimited||$3.00|
|Business||$2.01 x 30 days = $60.30||1||0-12,000||$3.00|
|Business||$2.01 x 30 days = $60.30||2||12,001 to Unlimited||$5.33|
|Service-related charges||Fee amount|
|Bank returned payment||$15|
|Start or stop service||Applicable activation/deactivation fees based on meter size – See Section 8 of the Kyle Canyon Service Rules below for more information.
$0 - Next business day
$120 - Same business day
$180 - After hours/weekends, holidays (provided the District can respond to the customer's request)
|Delinquent processing fee (For non-payment of bills, arrangements, deposits, etc.)||$20 for accounts processed for shutoff|
|Minimum deposit – Residential single family home, condo or townhouse||The greater of either $150 or 2.5 times the highest monthly bill during a 12-month period. Deposit is due when you request service. Call Customer Services at 702-870-4194 for amount.|
|Deposit - Commercial||Computed based on account usage history/meter size. Deposit is due when you request service. Call Customer Services at 702-870-4194 for amount.|
|Late fees||4% of all amounts in arrears|
|Connection charges and application fees||See the Kyle Canyon Service Rules (sections 7 and 8) below for more information about other fees.|
The Kyle Canyon Water District Service Rules make up the service contract between the district and its customers, outlining the rights and responsibilities of both.
These service rules were adopted March 15, 2011.
Note: Sections 8.1, 8.2, 8.3, 8.4, 8.7, 8.9 and 8.18 and the new definition of "Standby Service Charge" are effective Oct. 1, 2011.
- Full Service Rules Document
- Service Rules Definitions
- Section 1 – Water Commitment
- Section 2 – Conditions of Service
- Section 3 – Billing Classes of Service
- Section 4 – Request for Service
- Section 5 – Termination of Service
- Section 6 – Service Connections
- Section 7 – Charges, Fees and Deposits
- Section 8 – Rate Schedule
- Section 9 – Time and Manner of Payment
- Section 10 – Installation of Water Facilities
- Section 11 – Conservation and Demand Management
- Section 12 – Miscellaneous