- Access to the Las Vegas Valley Water District (LVVWD) online Inspection Scheduling & Results system and the Digital Plan Submittal system are for authorized users only. To protect these systems from unauthorized use and to ensure they function properly, activities on these systems and use of Services are monitored and recorded and subject to audit. By using any Services, the user has consented to such monitoring and recording.
- Use of these applications also means you will abide by the typical use of protected applications, including but not limited to:
- Authorized users cannot give out their login information to another party.
- Inspection Scheduling & Results and Digital Plan Submittal are to be used only by authorized users and organizations.
- These systems are a service and provided for the convenience of developers, contractors and engineering firms. The Water District is not responsible for any issues created by a malfunction of these applications.
- The user agrees not to reproduce, modify, distribute, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any portion of the Services.
- The user agrees not to remove or modify any copyright or other intellectual property notices that appear in the Services.
- The user agrees not to use the Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms LVVWD, its service providers, suppliers or any other user. The user agrees not to use the Services in any way that breaches any other policy or notice on the Services. LVVWD's failure to act with respect to a breach by the user or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- The Services are the property of LVVWD and are subject to the intellectual property rights of LVVWD and to the laws, including public records laws, of the State of Nevada.
- No warranty. LVVWD provides the services "as is," "with all faults" AND "as available," and the entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy, and effort is with you. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. LVVWD and its suppliers make no representations, warranties or conditions, express or implied. LVVWD and its suppliers expressly disclaim any and all warranties or conditions, express, statutory and implied, including without limitation (A) warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, worknanlike effort, accuracy, title, quiet enjoyment, no encumbrances, no liens and non-infringement, (B) Warranties or conditions arising through course of dealing or usage of trade, and (C) warranties or conditions of uninterrupted or error-free access or use.
To obtain a user name and password or for more information, contact LVVWD Planning & Engineering Services at 702-822-8518 or (Opens new window)contact Planning & Engineering Services vial email.