Are you looking for an exciting challenge every day and the opportunity to grow in your career? We are committed to providing our people with an enriching and rewarding environment. Learn more about how you can become part of our team and make a difference for Nevada.Job Openings
Working for a Sustainable Nevada
The sciences are among the many exciting fields vital to our mission of providing water resources to the Las Vegas Valley and educating our community on living sustainably.
How to apply
View our current openings and click on the job title in which you are interested. Follow the instructions to help you apply for that position.
Apply in person
Complete job applications using kiosks in our Human Resources Department, which is open Monday through Thursday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Deadline to submit applications
Submit online applications and supplemental questionnaires to the Human Resources Department no later than 8 a.m. on the position's closing date.
If you need assistance, contact Human Resources at 702-258-3933.
Note: In compliance with the Immigration Reform Act of 1986, all persons offered employment must provide acceptable proof of identity and authorization to work in the United States.
Note to disabled applicants: Testing arrangements to accommodate impairments of disabled persons may be made by contacting Human Resources at 702-258-3933.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefit package to all eligible employees.
- Health Insurance: Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision
- Employer paid Long Term Disability
- Employer paid Term Life Insurance - $100,000 or 1 ½ times annual salary, whichever is greater
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- 100% Employer paid Defined Benefit Retirement Plan (Not PERS)
- Covered by Social Security
- Deferred Compensation Savings Plan (no employer match) 457 and 401a
- Paid vacation leave
- Sick leave
- Holiday pay
Flexible Spending Account Plans (125c)
- Optional pre-tax salary deductions for unreimbursed healthcare expenses and dependent care.
- Wide variety of voluntary benefits to suit individual needs, including short-term disability, critical illness, Identity Theft, and Pet Insurance.
Onsite child care facility
Diversity and inclusion
We highly value diversity of people found in our workforce, customers and in the community we serve.
We value our employees’ unique work experience and are committed to inclusion.
By practicing inclusion, we provide all employees the support and opportunity to use their varied skills and abilities within the workplace.
SNWA Lab Technician Pat Doddridge and other employees work to ensure our community's water quality.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Human Resources is located at: 1001 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89153