Water District Service Rules
The Las Vegas Valley Water District Service Rules comprise the contract between the Water District and our customers, outlining the rights and responsibilities of both.
The Water District adopted these service rules on Jan. 3, 2017. All water rate adjustments as adopted by the District Board of Directors, are effective on Jan. 1, 2019.
Las Vegas Valley Water District Service Rules
- Full Service Rules Document
- Chapter 1 - Interpretation and Definitions
- Chapter 2 - Water Commitment
- Chapter 3 - Conditions of Service
- Chapter 4 - Request for Service
- Chapter 5 - Termination of Service
- Chapter 6 - Service Connections
- Chapter 7 - Charges, Fees and Deposits
- Chapter 8 - Time and Manner of Payment
- Chapter 9 - Installation of Water Facilities
- Chapter 10 - Installation of Non-Potable Water Facilities
- Chapter 11 - Conservation
- Chapter 12 - Miscellaneous
- Appendix I - Rates, Fees and Charges
- Appendix II - Garnet Valley Service Rules
Service rules for other service areas
Note: The Jean Water System follows the Las Vegas Valley Water District service rules, outlined above.