Big Bend rates, fees and service rules
Water rates and fees
The following rates went into effect Jan. 1, 2023:
- $4.44 per 1,000 gallons up to conservation limit (single-family home = 15,000 gallons)
- $5.58 per 1,000 gallons in excess of 15,000 gallons
- $0.3842 daily service charge (averaging $11.53 monthly) for single-family residential service
If you have questions about water rates and fees, call Customer Care at 702-298-3113, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (except holidays).
For more detailed information about Big Bend Water District service rates, charges, fees, refunds and deposits, please see Appendix I of the Big Bend Water District Service Rules.
Same-day service fee
Same-day service may be available. To request this, call Customer Care at 702-298-3113 (not available on weekends and holidays).
The cost for same-day service will include a $15 same-day service fee.
Big Bend service rules
The Big Bend Water District Service Rules make up the service contract between the district and its customers, outlining the rights and responsibilities of both.
- Full Service Rules Document
- Service Rules Definitions
- Section 1 – Water Commitment
- Section 2 – Conditions of Service
- Section 3 – Classes of Service
- Section 4 – Request for Service
- Section 5 – Termination of Service
- Section 6 – Service Connections
- Section 7 – Charges, Fees and Deposits
- Section 8 – Time and Manner of Payment
- Section 9 – Installation of Water Facilities
- Section 10 – Conservation
- Section 11 – Miscellaneous
- Appendix I – Rates, Fees and Charges
- Appendix II – Big Bend Water District Boundary Map
- Appendix III – Designated Developments Exceptions List