Big Bend rates, fees and service rules
The Big Bend Water District Board of Trustees approved increases to water rates to fund necessary capital improvements.
Water rates and fees
The following rates went into effect Jan. 1, 2019:
- $3.23 per 1,000 gallons up to conservation limit (single-family home = 15,000 gallons)
- $4.05 per 1,000 gallons in excess of 15,000 gallons
- $15 activation fee and $8.50 monthly service charge for single-family residential service
If you have questions about water rates and fees, call Customer Service at 702-298-3113, Monday through Thursday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. (except holidays).
For more detailed information about Big Bend Water District service rates, charges, fees, refunds and deposits, please see Appendix I of the Big Bend Water District Service Rules.
Big Bend service rules
The Big Bend Water District Service Rules make up the service contract between the district and its customers, outlining the rights and responsibilities of both.
- Full Service Rules Document
- Service Rules Definitions
- Section 1 – Water Commitment
- Section 2 – Conditions of Service
- Section 3 – Classes of Service
- Section 4 – Request for Service
- Section 5 – Termination of Service
- Section 6 – Service Connections
- Section 7 – Charges, Fees and Deposits
- Section 8 – Time and Manner of Payment
- Section 9 – Installation of Water Facilities
- Section 10 – Conservation
- Section 11 – Miscellaneous
- Appendix I – Rates, Fees and Charges
- Appendix II – Big Bend Water District Boundary Map
- Appendix III – Designated Developments Exceptions List